GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2007 18:58:11 EDT

Kabir,

Unlike our colleagues Dr. Jaiteh  and Karim, I actually think it valuable for
you to share Pro-Bob notes with us.  I refer here to the simple act of
sharing variety, not the content of the  variety because I haven't read the article
from the Herald. So you will forgive  me if I do not see significance in conten
t. I think your efforts to share  variety with us does deserve commendation
however.

Your note below caught my  eye:

"More and more people are coming to  the realisation that Britain's is all
just a big pack of  lies. Not all are contented  to always play second fiddle
even in matters hinging on their very own  existence. However much it irks
you, the people of Zimbabwe are going to  continue to stand up to injustice
and progressive minded Africans are going  to continue to give them our moral
support." Kabir.

Like you and the Herald, I too  think much of what Britain does is not only
burdened with lies, but the  objective is to represent British in Zimbabwe and
to the extent Zimbabweans can  yield value from Britain's position and
efforts, it will have been secondarily  collateral. I want to share with you and my
colleagues that the ubiquitous  recognition of Britain's position in and of
itself is not terribly significant.  What you and I and Zimbabweans do with that
knowledge is the devil's detail. And  from our variety of readings and
experiences, it appears that there is enormous  strain and hardship in ZImbabwe, not
to mention persecution for nil etcetera.  Therefore, either tBob or the Herald
or their sympathisers are retarded or are  incapable of processing mundane
and acknowledged information. I'm afraid Britain  neither has the desire nor the
inclination to assist Bob and his crew in that  regard. And we the other
Africans seem to be driving home our inherent  malaise.

Bear with me for a moment: If  Zimbabwe confiscates all the Land belonging to
British Zimbabweans and  re-distributes it to Zimbabweans and repatriates all
Zimbabweans to Britain.  Then Britain seizes all land and property belonging
to Zimbabweans and other  Africans in Britain, and repatriates all of them
back to their homelands, the  scenario I envisage is that the different tribes of
Zimbabwe, (all African) will  not enjoy equitable sharing of their nation's
land and therefore the ensuing  civil strife will produce calls for Britain and
America to stop the genocide. Or  more to the extreme, the tit for tat will
have been viewed as the fault of  Britain for colonizing Rhodesia in the first
place. And so the circus of  depravity, hopelessness, and degeneration,
possibly re-colonization by China  will ensue to the detriment of the Zimbabwean and
the Pan-African. This does not  yield a solution. It is foolhardy gallantry
and mis-directed  acumen.

Thank you for your audience. Haroun  Masoud. Al Mu'Umin. MQDT. Darbo. I
encourage you to join me in prayer for the  people of California as they go through
the current devastation by  fire.

The struggle contines. Aluta  continua.

Kabir.

In a message dated 10/24/2007 10:14:38 A.M.  Mountain Daylight Time,