GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sidi Sanneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 17:26:38 -0400
I am happy to report that a Gambian has, once again, succeeded in being
awarded one of the ten fellowships in the name of Adama Sonko JAGNE
(MSc.Public Health). Personally, it is gratifying that the constituency I
represent manage to capture four of the ten awards this year which makes me
the happiest of all my colleagues. My congratulations to ASJagne and to all
the other awardees.  To those who did not make it this time around, I wish
them the best of luck in their future endeavours and to encourage them to
try again next year. I will be responding privately to all individual
enquiries shortly. I wish to thank the Managers and members of the List for
providing me the most effective medium (while putting up with me) to
publicise the fellowship programme which gives me an edge over my

colleagues. Sidi Sanneh