GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jassey Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jassey Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 06:18:41 -0400
Sister Jabou:

May I also add that we on L need to arrange a demonstration are the Senegalese
Embassy in D.C!  The whole approach of engagement has reached a point that I
wonder whether the African continent has reached a stage of political maturity.

If in fact this is true, the Senegalese government should be condemned.  It is disturbing
that President Wadd has turned his back on the very principle that he stood for as an
opposition figure.

Naphiyo,
ML Jassey-Conteh