GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 04:03:49 -0000
Gambia-L:

I am sending the two unedited e-mails below for your perusal.

To all those who sent me private e-mails: Well, I have received all your
e-mails and I am publicly acknowledging receipt. Unfortunately, I cannot
all my private e-mails, but nowadays, I can no longer cope with the many
e-mails I receive on a daily basis. However, if the mails are urgent, for
sure, I'll reply them forthwith. All the same, whoever sent me an e-mail but
did not get a formal response from me, be told that I am with you in spirit.

To those who suggested to me (in private) that I should send a formal letter
to the President of Rust College, David Beckley, and thank him for his
support to our struggle, well I'll write the letter and send it to him at
the weekend. It will be copied to the L. There are fundamental lessons to be
learnt in all this, and these lessons will be highlighted in the mail that I
intend to send to the president of Rust College.

Regards,
Ebrima