GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bamba Laye Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 17:18:49 -0800
Katim,

It's nice to have you back in from the cold. I can relate to your ordeal
with this years winter. Try the Upper Midwest(NE, SD or IA). We've got the
real winter treat in our neck o'the woods.

Your analysis of the economic impact of the moronic behaviour of the
psychopath in Kanilai is astute. There is concrete evidence of total
economic failure looming unto Gambia. The recent downward spiral of the
value of the Dalasi and high level inflation is such evidence. Spending
power of the ordinary Gambian is at an all time low. All this due to the
total derailment of the economic aparatus by the greedy leadership in our
beloved land.

Yaya Jammeh has proven to all, including his closest confidants, that he is
totally incompetent. He lacks the basic faculty to lead a household much
more a government. His idiotic tendencies in reaction to probes that require
level-headed leadership decisions is all too common.

Thanks for directing our attention to what is happening in Liberia today.
Charles Taylor may be a fool, but he knows where power lies. Our moron
thinks that he carries power on his shoulders. As you aptly said, he has no
idea that the soil beneath his feet is slowly and surely eroding; digging
into his own grave, as they say.

Welcome back. With snow storms looming our way this evening, I am ready to
go into hybernation.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Abdoulie A. Jallow
Toll-free number: 1-888-392-4832(Excite2)
Personal extension for v/mail/fax: 291-368-1519