GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 10:46:58 EDT
Katim,

I support your sugestions 100%. I have always believed that leeting the World
know about what is going on in Gambia is the answer. I am willing to do all I
can to assist in any capacity towards this. Thank you.

Jabou Joh

In a message dated 4/14/00 2:24:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]