GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"M.B.Krubally" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 01:24:34 -0700
Sir Yus,
Now looking at why a high percentage of those who return home tend to join the APRC is something worth looking into. However personally attacking them is not the way to go about it. My friend the opposition has a serious problem at hand and the sooner it is handled the better for all of us. Do not be surprise if you find more hard-core Jammeh critics under his silk bed sheet in the morning. I haven’t still budge are you standing firm?

My friend, when it is all said and done, I will still be able to look at you in the face and ask for tolerance. Hard fact, APRC is hard at work, better advise the opposition to get started.

Greetings from Seattle

Momodou Krubally

[log in to unmask] wrote:
Greetings MB:
While Dr. Janneh might not have deserved some o the names thrown at him, it is not undemocratic to look at examine his supposed reasons for becoming a card carrying member of the APRC.

I am sure you've seen some of the statements he made against the APRC just a few months ago (some after the supposed reconciliation speech Jammeh made).  In light of these, it is not farfetched to assume that he was not forthcoming as it pertains to his reasons for jumping ship.

Like you said, the guy is free to join the satanic party of he so pleases, but he should not give misleading info to justify his position.  In fact, I still think this whole thing is a cruel hoax.

Thanks a million for your contributions and hopefully we'll get to chat very soon.

-Yus