GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
panderry mbai <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2005 02:40:27 +0000
                                                 By Timbuktu.

   Today we are here with regrets and Inspirations at the same time addressing Halifa Sallah's and NADD'S case versus Yaya Jammeh and his evil plans.We regret because Yaya cannot see the essence in trying to work with seasoned politicians like OJ,Hamat,Darboe,Waa and the rest.In a case like the latter it is The Gambia that stands to loose a lot along the way. Gambia's history is being tainted while its time is being wasted by a leader whose whims and caprices are Interpreted as a constitution. Yaya's word is the law.

  WILL JAMMEH SURVIVE TIMBUKTU'S
  EXPOSURE?

  All these so-called Judges from Savage to the remotest participant are nothing but loud town criers.These people are not the ones who will ever resign over principles.Never! Instead we have Judges trying to help Yaya stage the show.There are hiding so-called experts within Yaya's arena.These people are worse than Justice Paul and others.  In Banjul today we have "termites" they are helping eat the tree called NADD while Yaya is standing by posing as the wood carver with a big axe.Aren't termites dangerous? Certainly they are. We have people who help Yaya prepare how to provoke a fight.These are the ones being prepared by Fatou Jahumpa Ceesay,Sajar Taal,Willy Joof(Foreign Affairs),Mamburay Njie,Susan Wafa Ogoo and others who will be revealed here as the going gets tougher and tougher.Gambians have to Identify these sad souls as the dangerous elements posing behind Yaya Jammeh.

  These are the killers in civilian clothes,they are worse than Musa Jammeh and Alhaji Martin.Why? because Martin and Musa Jammeh do not know the cadres occupying offices or other public positions.These very wicked so-called civilians who force smiles on their faces are the ones who help grill Innocent Gambians every day. Indeed all these people are being closely monitored by our Counter Intelligence on the ground.They We will be surprised every second.BY THE WAY YAYA WE HAVE FINALLY INTERCEPTED THE LETTER YOU SIGNED AND THEN SENT TO TAIWAN INSULTING PRESIDENT ADBOULIE WADE.Thank God.The letter was retrieved from your file cabinets in Banjul.

  This is ample evidence against you Yaya.How about if and when Wade hears that this letter has been released? Well...Yaya cases are easy to allege but very difficult to prove.Yaya you should also expect the defense council to reveal all they know about you in court.These documents are hard facts that lawyers in Banjul and abroad have already received. Yaya do not start making peace now just put your foot on the accelerator. We are happy now because you have Justified to be removed from power by any means necessary.

  What Yaya intends to do when a NADD Flag bearer is identified amongst the three who were detained? Yaya is lurking behind and planning very evil things.Our sources say...Yaya Intends to sound and then see who is being supported both locally and online from abroad.He will then finally use Justice Paul and the naive Legal mercenaries in those stinking wigs.What next for Halifa? Yaya and Paul plus the hiding faces have already carved something for Halifa Sallah,Bah and OJ.What Yaya Intends is to Jail Halifa like he jailed Waa.For 6 months! This means the court case will be dragging on and on...he will wait until when it closer to time them "BAMM!" the gavel would hit the table.Who will be using the gavel? Justice M A Paul or other legal mercenaries to come very soon.We have been told that Yaya has other legal mercenaries already lodged at Coconut Residence just opposite Kairaba Hotel. Why is Justice Paul on board? VENGEANCE!!

    Our agents heard Yaya laughing and then saying in wolof:"Haaral beh Nigerianbih Jaapa lenn...especially(Yaya'sEnglish) Hamat Bah..Peulhl bu fokop bobu"-Means Just leave them at the mercy of Justice Paul,particularly Hamat Bah that unwanted Fula".Yaya will never deny this because he knows where he said it.Let him recall what happened during the weekend.We all remember that Hamat Bah,Halifa and others helped design the public accounts committee at parliament.Hamat brought up the theft of Paul and others before the same commission in one way or the other.Now Yaya has brought a Judge who really has personal vendetta against Hamat.In decent democracies Justice Paul should have recused himself from the case the moment

  Hamat's name appeared on the charge sheet. But in Gambia that is when a Judge is please to lock the person up! Hamat in possession of government documents? Hamat Bah? Hamat has never worked for gov.He has always been at Kombo Beach Hotel.How can Hamat possess gov stationery? STUPID IDIOTS! Even dictators have Intelligent ones,Yaya happens to be a stupid dictator! He opens his mouth speaks without reasoning.

   Such leaders as usually so vulnerable because any mercenary can help eat their people raw. Yaya is an evil spell that has been caste on The Gambia!