GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Habib Ghanim, Sr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 23:25:25 -0800
Thanks Saloum for this message . I will use these stamps too.
By the way it was a pleasure meeting you recently when I visited Jacksonville. Sorry
the jaguars lost today to the Titans but  also tampa lost to the St. Louis.
All  the Florida teams made it to the playoffs but none made it to the Super Bowl.
Give my regards to Cherno and your wife.
Habib Diab Ghanim

By the way there was a young Gambians trying to find out if there were any Gambians
in Orlando, maybe you can help him locate someone. there
HDG