GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 20:27:04 +0200
Sister Jabou , I heard Ousainu Darboe last week on focus on Africa not only
denying these allegations but also explaining how he had to sacrifice his
Families Landed properties to pay his tax arrears .I have my doubts about
these allegations and the timing since knowing Waa in Gambian politics in
the late 70's he his person not to be trusted . From somewhere to Assistant
Commissioner ,then NCP and all that he said about Sir Dawda then back to PPP
got appointed and lastly contested as an Independent Candidate .I hope the
real truth come sooner than later .

Luntang