GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 03:58:18 -0400
Bro. Habib,

I did not contact Abdoulaye Saine privately because the last time I read his
mail on this list he intimated that he was going to Florida for a ten day
vacation.  I hope he has access to his mails from afar to get the sad news.
About Mr. Ndow, I have no contacts with him absolutely.

By the way, thanks for reminding me.

OB.

Ps:  Mr Saine, take note.  Infact, you've briefly  met Buba on one of your
visits in Ousman Dibba's house in Cincinnati.