GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jimo Kejera <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 19:02:23 PST
Hey MB!
    Thanks for spreading out this news. This is a wonderful idea. Those
brothers abd sisters need books very badly. Please let every Gambian
contribute to the colection to make this a success. Books are alot cheaper
in America here than in the Gambia.
MB, would it be possible for you to post on the net where to mail books?
Some  of us are pretty far from you guys but we can definitly mail some
books. I can make a real book collection around here.
Thanks again for posting this!
Jimo