GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Mr. O. B. Silla" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 12:02:44 EST
Mr. Njie,

This forwarded article is really a food for thought for all of us, for, this
reminds me of my inner feelings and usually scorn towards racism in the
Diaspora especially, when it emanated from our own (African Americans or
other black people).  Needless to say, the irrational isolation of albinos in
our societies for reasons of discoloration of their skins which is
non-contagious needs to be condemned in the strongest of terms by everyone.

Finally, let us hope that those people quilty of these discriminatory
exercises understand that albinism is not infectious after all,  hence, they
should be accepted in our societies as normal human beings and encourage to
tap their full potentials in all spheres/fields of endeavour.

Thanks for forwarding the article.

May God bless all of us and The Gambia.

OB Silla.

After all:  "Tact is the ability to describe others as they see themselves."
ABRAHAM LINCOLN, The former and late President of the United States.