GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoulaye Saine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 14:20:37 -0400
To the Gambians in Oslo, Stockholm, and Copenhagen:

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kindness and warm reception.  I acknowledge in particular
the kindness of Omar & Eivor Drammeh, Dr. Alhaji Jeng & Family, Ebou Jarra, latiff Saine, and Isatou Jallow
of Oslo, Ebrima Mboob & family, Reeshala Njie, and Dr. Manuru Joaque of Stockholm, Matarr & Centra Jeng, Ndey
Amie Jeng, Gibou Njie, Ousman & Aji Sawaneh, Momodou & Yama Camara of Copenhagen, and the numerous Gambians I
met, and too many to name here.  I thank each and everyone of you for your hospitality.

Amie Bojang Sissoho: It was good meeting you and thank you for sharing your informative paper and the
discussion that followed.

Abdoulaye