GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2008 18:02:53 EST

Go away father Mose. Where have you been all this time anyway? No wonder
John Edwards is not polling more. We got timid folk like you hidin'

Easy on my man men before I wring your small neck. BTW someone forewarded  me
a write-up you had done recently at Posten. I thought it was brilliant and
encourages circumspect in the area of tribal politics in Gambia. Cheep it up
Jeng as my friend Baboucarr Jatta was wont to quip. Hope you've been great and
your better half. Jengfann my left eye!!

Al Khairawan. Visit us at _http://thegdp.wordpress.com/_
(http://thegdp.wordpress.com/)  when time  permits you.

In a message dated 1/19/2008 7:03:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,