GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alhaji Saidy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Aug 2009 12:34:40 -0400
I am not a legal expert by any stretch but it seems as if these journalists are being tried for
a crime other than the one they were charged with. The crime seems to be centered on why
they had the nerves to come together and release a statement in response to Jammeh's
garbage he spewed on TV. I hope they continue to stand together during these trying
moments.

Mr Karamo Ceesay, Mr. Sarr's witness, must also be commended for having the fortitude to
speak the truth in court knowing it will not sit well the newly anointed Sheif Jammeh. It is
comforting to know that when other so call religious leaders are organizing religious affairs
in order to perpetually entrench Jammeh in power, a few decent men still fear their God
and are willing to speak the truth.

Saidy

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい