GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
wuri jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 22:41:53 +0200
Hamjatta,
I read your 'hubby' as hobby, thus my reaction. Mark you that reaction was not frenzy, but an attempt to not to engage in profanity!

Indeed, you have clearly demonstrated that my condemning  'cobblers' was indeed too much to for you handle. I did not realise
that until of late. Hamjatta, you could have countered my position right then, but you did not. Since then, anytime
I am involved with somebody in a debate, you must jump to their defense, as if these people need your 'tatas'.

Hamjatta, you love to rant, but I am yet to see you present anything concrete here! When the President Clinton letter was
put on the List, you were the first to dash to it for forwarding , just to be told that the practical people have done their homework!!!

Hamjatta, you have failed to take the initiative and engage me in a fruitful discussion. A very befitting description of your
character is nothing other than what our people refer to as "Wandi Kuto Kanikeh". Always after the crumbs, never original; never authentic.
But what can anybody expect of someone who calls himself  'One Penniless Capitalist'?

Sincerely,
Sister Jay.