GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
momodou olly-mboge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 04:10:34 GMT
Good morning to You all,

This is to apologise to you Hamjatta in particular and all members of this
forum.  These pass 48hours have been very difficult for me concerning what
has transpired.  After what seemed to be conceived by many as an attempt by
me to portray Hamjatta in a very bad way, I AM APPEALING TO HAMJATTA AND ALL
L members to be forgiven for  the misunderstanding.  I am still trying to
understand what went wrong.

  I have very a basic knowledge of how the internet technology works.  I am
still trying to get the contents of the message, all i'm seeing on this
particular message sent 11:21:42 GMT Tuesday is my e-mail address. I will
try everything possible to get this message and post to the L.

I have not 'doctored' any mail and still don't know where the content of the
mail is.  I never intended to spread lies about anything or anybody.  Those
who know me can attest to the fact that i abhor lies and anything that
causes disharmony among the human race.

I am just very upset about the whole thing.  I am appealing to everyone to
help get this whole mess sorted.

I also owe a particular apology to Halifa and PDOIS members and their
supporters. I never intended to drag anyone into all this.  I am merely a
sympathizer of the party's work and nothing else.  I hope i will be
forgiven.

As i strive to be a better person, i will take responsibility of my actions
and words.  God knows i never intended this whole fiasco.

I will understand your anger not to forgive, however, i will live with  this
episode as among the darkest days of my life.

I habour no bad feelings towards anyone.

Keep up the good work my fellow brothers and sisters.  Pray for me to be a
better person.

Thank you everyone for your time.

Sincerely,

Mboge