GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 May 2008 22:18:13 EDT
Dear Haruna,

(http://click.hillaryclinton.com/DC/ctr.aspx?6C6164=32323639&736272=516686&747970=6874&66=30) Millions of  voters in Florida and Michigan are depending on
you to help make sure they have  a voice in this race. Will you stand up for
them today?

Thanks to your efforts, thanks to the hundreds of thousands of  people who
have already spoken out, the DNC's Rules and Bylaws Committee is  meeting May 31
to make a decision about whether or not the votes in Michigan and  Florida
will count.

Now I need you to urge the DNC to make the  right decision on May 31. I need
you to remind them that in the  Democratic Party, we count every vote.

_Tell  the Democratic National Committee to count the votes of Florida and
Michigan._
(http://click.hillaryclinton.com/DC/ctr.aspx?6C6164=32323639&736272=516686&747970=6874&66=30)

On May 31, the DNC has a chance to make it clear that the  people of Florida
and Michigan have a voice in our party. The decision is  especially critical
given the important role these states will play in November.

And your voice could make the difference for the millions of  people who went
to the polls in those two states to make their choice for  president.

_Stand  with me today and tell the DNC to count the votes in Florida and
Michigan._
(http://click.hillaryclinton.com/DC/ctr.aspx?6C6164=32323639&736272=516686&747970=6874&66=30)

I have consistently said that every vote must count. It is such an  important
principle in our party. I really appreciate you standing up for the  values
we share.

Thank you,

Hillary Rodham Clinton

favorites at AOL Food.