GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 01:20:40 +0100
"the government side, however, refused the opposition's demand to have either a co-chairman or a neutral person chair the talks, sources in the meeting said."
"Thursday's meeting is likely to be seen as a victory for the group of seven opposition teams, also called the G7, which had earlier walked out of the talks."

****