GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 22:33:24 EDT
Ous Mbenga,

Good job on a comprehensive and  well written letter.
I am not sure what the international protocol is regarding the initiation of
an enquiry into our problems, but this letter serves as a record of our notice
to the World at large about the ongoing atrocities and tyranny that the
Jammeh regime has adopted as it's standard.

Jabou Joh