GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
salomon jawara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 01:18:10 +0200
Dear Mr. Asbjorn:

I donīt  think your statements below will make any impact on the current manner in which the GL. structured itīs  existence.  The statements (your opinion) have peviously been mentioned by many others, like myself.  There is a proverb that says " You cannot make a silk purse out of a sowīs ear ".

Thanks  for sharing !

Saul S.Jawara
Sweden