GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amadu Kabir Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2005 03:01:05 -0500
Amadu Kabir Njie <[log in to unmask]> wrote: Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005
07:32:31 +0000 (GMT)
From: Amadu Kabir Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Credibility/ Mr Sanneh
To:

Well,

As you cannot fail to have noticed over time, Joe speaks for himself
better than anybody could, so that was not my mission. Stick to the issues
without casting too wide a net to befog.

Here's what you wrote:

"You are absolutely right, and I think they should be ashamed of
themselves.  But the big question is, what the future holds for the Gambia
if these folks, charaterise above, succeed in becoming part of an
administration that replaces Jammeh?  It is scary."

Now, who are "these folks" you are referring to?

Were you referring to Conteh? He is the only one here I am aware of who
has openly confessed to habouring political ambitions.

Who else are you afraid may eventually " succeed in becoming part of an
administration that replaces Jammeh" accoirding to your own words?

Please don't insult our intelligence, whoever you really are, Sankareh or
Tunkara.

Regards,

Kabir.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい