GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sanusi Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 17:12:15 +0100
Malamin

Thanks for forwarding us this info. What's going on
here? I thought NCP had an Executive Committee, how
come Sherriff Dibba alone can expel Dembo Bojang
without going through the right channel.

I hope Comrade Jassey-Conteh is willing to enlighten
on us NCP's disciplinary procedure.

I await his thoughts

Sanusi

--- Malamin Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
wrote: > 'I was dismissed from NCP' Dembo 'By-Force'
alleges