GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2008 21:10:16 EDT

Bailo,

Forgive me for the tarry. Thank you for the information on your friend
Kebba's plight and angst. It is now clear to me that Kebba must plead directly
with Yahya either by counsel or letter. What that does is that it makes Yahya
aware of the aversion and it is never too late for Presidents to at least be
made aware of crimes committed in their name even if we think Yahya is aware of
all these crimes. May be, just maybe, your revelation of the crime was the
first  Yahya heard or knew about the incident. If nothing else, Kebba could be
comforted that Yahya was not responsible for the destruction of his property.
And if Yahya cannot do anything about it, it is beyond his means to
ameliorate  Kebba's current condition for goodness sakes.

I would love to hear what Kebba decides to do and whether he has any hope
for relief after making Yahya aware of his situation.

Haruna.

In a message dated 8/22/2008 2:38:12 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,