GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 17:31:01 -0600
Everybody,
 The link has been updated and Rust College President(David Beckley)'s e-mail address added to the petitition recipients. Let's keep the mails going. Some of you might want to send another one just so the president gets them. I did. HERE IS THE UPDATED LINK:

http://www.gambiansonline.com/e-MAILPETITION2.htm
                                                    Kudos Comrades,
                                                    George Sarr
                                                    [Mr Makaveli(o-:)! ]
PS: If we can get the Student Body to boycott the entire event as suggested
by Beran Jeng, we definitely wouldn't have to go through middleman Stovall.
If we can do that, he'll have a fit and quit playing this WAIT & SEE game.

Gambia-L: