GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hasanatou Barry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 12:08:00 +0000
Mr. Ndow,
Insults of parents and family members are one of the (negative)traits on
Gambia-L. But it has always been ok coming from Hamjatta and Dampha. Both
being graduate liars, they easily wriggle their way and justify their
uncouth tongues. Infact, they end up getting flag bearers, chanting them
songs. Some time ago in an argument with a list member, Kebba Dampha called
the guy's parents "impotent". He tried to refine it by putting the word
"inability - unable" after. How can you curse people's parents like that. I
heard nobody raise an objection. On my part i have only been returning their
own sh..t! I don't mean to be rude, but honestly i WILL NOT swallow the
garbage they are flinging at my uncle. I refuse to stay mute.
Hasatou