GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kebba Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 13:42:24 -0000
Hamjatta, to you I say " Say not always what you know, but always know what
you say". I thought you were a smart guy, behold you are still as narrow
minded as the Makevelis of cyberspace.

Before feeding us with all this garbage, why don't you for once, use your
head. Quoting Famara Jatta's speech does not in any way debunk what I wrote
on the economy.

The 5.33% average annual growth I quoted is for the period 1995-1999 and not