GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SN Sariang Marong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 11:48:19 +0900
Katim,
Thanks for your response,well majority of us are against the idea of not
allowing religious posting on the -L..I know for a fact that we have
diversity in opinion and affiliations.Alot has been said and I think it is
time for you to readdress the issue,alot of maturity and discipline have
been applied from all list members for their responses to you.Well let make
a quick resolution,but remember consult other list managers for a positive
move for this task.Thanks to everybody for their contributions,let the
struggle continue.
Sariang.