GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2007 15:39:12 EDT
What is wrong with this man Galleh? I was afraid of this but I did not
expect it from my own JDAM. What is this world coming to? And who told you I am
wealthy Lamin? I want you to know I just completed mowing 5 farms each about 6
acres for a grand remuneration of $700.00 I have been unemplyed for close to a
 year now and I have to think of ways to earn for nourishment and the
maintenance  of my children and family. What is wrong with you? Your brother can be
dying in  Fort Oglethorpe and you think he's frolicking on the beach on the
Ganges.

I was waiting for my friend to send me my copy that he promised to purchase
for me. I just didn't want to pressure him but its taking a bit long. I
remembered he had some problems early on but its been close to 2 months now and
frankly I can't wait any longer. He's a Jakhiteh by the way. Go figure. I had
already received a complimentary copy of Samsudeen's book and my library is
incomplete without Mandela's other children. I only have a copy Tiger's book and
 my former classmate's book on my coffe table (which stands on 3 legs as we
speak).

So where's the friggin wealth I ask you? This Lamin sounds just like my
knucklehead cousin. The other day when I was writing about knowledge and
circumstance he had the nerves to ask me "Cos, does this really have anything to  do
with Democracy"? And the idiot is a PDOIS member. Right under my own nose.
There's not enough room in this house for me and a PDOIS member. He lets his
pants drag to his knees and tells me they don't believe in belts because that is
a colonial invention. You better review your membership in PDOIS while you
have  time.

Galleh, don't listen to him.
Haroun Masoud. Fuqaaroo. Mani meh?