GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sigga jagne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 10:44:04 -0700
Indeed, if nothing, you have shown decency in
apologizing to all involved.  It is during times of
crises that one's maturity, and intergrity are tested.
 The way we react during these times speaks of who we
really are.  I do hope that all of Gambia -L will try
to take such an approach.  Apologize when you are
wrong and sometimes even when you are not.  For it is
the best of us who can let go and avoid the desire to
retort back with vegence, opting instead to engage in
decent conversation when a certain human part of us is
dying to go on the defenive or on the offensive.

BUT IT WILL DO US GOOD TO ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT,
SUCCESS IN LIFE DOES HIGHLY DEPEND ON HOW WE REACT TO
THE SITUATIONS THAT LIFE ITSELF PRESENTS TO US.

--- momodou olly-mboge <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Good morning to You all,
>
> This is to apologise to you Hamjatta in particular
> and all members of this
> forum.  These pass 48hours have been very difficult
> for me concerning what
> has transpired.  After what seemed to be conceived
> by many as an attempt by
> me to portray Hamjatta in a very bad way, I AM
> APPEALING TO HAMJATTA AND ALL
> L members to be forgiven for  the misunderstanding.
> I am still trying to
> understand what went wrong.
>
>   I have very a basic knowledge of how the internet
> technology works.  I am
> still trying to get the contents of the message, all
> i'm seeing on this
> particular message sent 11:21:42 GMT Tuesday is my
> e-mail address. I will
> try everything possible to get this message and post
> to the L.
>
> I have not 'doctored' any mail and still don't know
> where the content of the
> mail is.  I never intended to spread lies about
> anything or anybody.  Those
> who know me can attest to the fact that i abhor lies
> and anything that
> causes disharmony among the human race.
>
> I am just very upset about the whole thing.  I am
> appealing to everyone to
> help get this whole mess sorted.
>
> I also owe a particular apology to Halifa and PDOIS
> members and their
> supporters. I never intended to drag anyone into all
> this.  I am merely a
> sympathizer of the party's work and nothing else.  I
> hope i will be
> forgiven.
>
> As i strive to be a better person, i will take
> responsibility of my actions
> and words.  God knows i never intended this whole
> fiasco.
>
> I will understand your anger not to forgive,
> however, i will live with  this
> episode as among the darkest days of my life.
>
> I habour no bad feelings towards anyone.
>
> Keep up the good work my fellow brothers and
> sisters.  Pray for me to be a
> better person.
>
> Thank you everyone for your time.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Mboge

> if you have problems accessing the web interface

=====
"NO ONE CAN MAKE YOU FEEL INFERIOR WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION"

                       ALSO

"NOTHING IS UNACHIEVABLE, THE ONLY QUESTION IS, WHETHER ONE IS WILLING TO DO WHAT IT TAKES TO ACHIEVE WHAT IS DESIRED"