GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2008 15:42:15 EDT

Masoud wrote:
"I encourage John Edwards to consider democracy's  value if he should decide
to support one of the two before the  convention"..haruna

[Old boy Johnny saw the writting on the wall.He  recently let it slip that he
voted for "Barako" in the North Carolina  primaries. Here is a link to that
story:

_http://cliffschecter.firedoglake.com/2008/05/09/breaking-john-edwards-voted-f
or-obama/_
(http://cliffschecter.firedoglake.com/2008/05/09/breaking-john-edwards-voted-for-obama/) ]  Moribolong.

I know you  obama-heads thrive on links. What was you aim in sharing who John
Edwards  voted for in the North Carolina primaries? You will be shocked to
find out who  I voted for. That is the beauty of a John Edwards supporter. We
are persons  with individual choices to be freely expressed as we see fit. I'm
not sure why  you thought this significant. John Edwards will tell you why his
personal vote  is significant. That is the part of the story the links don't
get.

[We (Obama heads) are not jittery. The math has been consistent since
February. Your lady of forged steel is running on fumes. And guess what, you
(masoud) are not a hard working American in her book either;]  Moribolong.

What is important is whether I think I am a hard working American or
Israeli. Not what someone else thinks I am.

[because wait for this...well you are not white. How do you like that for
your support of $25? For $50?] Moribolong.

How do you know I'm not white? I can't hear you Moribolong? Besides, you
misread our Lady of forged steel. Just like I didn't know you were a Latino
until a mutual friend informed me a month ago. I could have sworn you were  negro.
New Gambians!!!

[well ... you never know with the clintons.] Moribolong.

That makes two of us. Now what???

You O'bama-heads kill me all the time. And now you wrest Kukeh from me.  All
of you are jittery. About nothing. Masoud. Kukeh doesn't even know, at  least
from our last conversation, why he is supporting O'bama. And neither do  you.
Besides your natural dislike of the Clintons. I don't know what the  Clintons
did to you, but it must have been earth-shattering. I must say though  that if
there are any two people I'd rather have behind our Lady of forged  steel,
it'd have been Kukeh and Moribolong. Forget Suntou, Jobarteh, and Hosni  Mubarak.
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
There  you go again. I guess democracy doesn't matter anymore since our
candidate is leading! You guys ought to have the patience and wisdom to  see
this
through to the reassuring end. It is good for both  candidates not to attempt
truncate democracy's march. It is more  important than both the democratic
and  republican parties. A great  opportunity to test and resolve democracy's
value  and misfortunes.  Remember, this race has a lesson for the banana
republics
of  the  world. As I speak, Myanmar is refusing aid to her cyclone affected
citizens  because they wish to maintain secrecy in a constitutional
ammendment.
What is  wrong with you people??? You don't have a prayer  on earth if you
subvert  democracy.

Me and Clinton and the  other American stakeholders will be fine. Y'all are
too jittery for  my sanity. Why do you all love quitting mid-stream??

I encourage John  Edwards to consider democracy's value if he should decide
to support  one of the two before the convention.

Moribolong my foot. This is  Masoud.

In a message dated 5/10/2008 7:31:43 A.M. Mountain Daylight  Time,