GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sariang Marong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 02:15:58 -0500
For the benefit of those who haven't got chance to read my posting here we
go.Personal examination alone could not determine what is real as far as
what Mr Jallow said,to test his perception I have demonstrated the power
of consensus to bring about conformity and to make Mr Jallow invalidate
his own perception.To test this accuracy as usual confirmation is always
needed from other sources.Confirmation takes out of disequilibrium and
restores us to equilibrium.The reverse side of this principle is that
someone who contradicts the truth like Mr Jallow we feel certain about can
make us feel angry to some extend.In a nutshell how in the world couldn't
I know the difference between the Armed forces branches and their job
specialities.Mr Jallow I knew very well of all special operations
trainin
gs am positive the Navy seals don't go to Fort Bragg I knew about
Fort Benning Georgia.As per your own statement you are in the Marines and
am 100% sure Marines don't go to Fort Bragg for any airborne training of
such.I am not sure if you understand my arguing point (That is Marines
don't go to Fort Bragg for airborne training).Mr Jallow as a professional
military personnel up to a rank of Captain,I haven't seen you demonstrate
any leadership role or discipline of any such either in The Gambia or the
USA am just using these examples as a bench mark.I wonder sometime how you
become a commission Officer in The Gambia National Army without being
intuitively inclined.I am not going to dwell on this very much due to our
ranges in perception and practical application on day to day life.This
illusive behavior of yours always make you skew facts off the center and
you are in capable of correcting this deficiency,in the sense tha
t you are
always caught not getting your facts straight over and over.Mr Jallow if
you want to enjoy any kind of social standing please go back to The Gambia
and face justice.I have been pretty busy after sending you the first reply
this is the other reply for Gambia-L please take a deep breath,read and
heed.No hard feelings please get your facts straight in the near future
and challenge with objectivity.Thanks.
Sariang

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい