GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 14:42:11 GMT
Alieu Badara Sowe:

Long time no see! Long time no hear! I really miss you guys over there, but
I take it that you are all doing okay. By the way, I am following the
activities of the independent Gambian media and I must say that all of you
are trying your level best, despite the obstacles, to do your job as
effectively as possible. Keep the spirit high!

Anyway, I'll send you a private e-mail now that I have got your e-mail
address, but meanwhile, please do extend my warmest regards to D.A Jawo,
Deyda, Ebrima Sillah, Pap Saine, Baba Galleh, Yorro Jallow, Lamin Cham,
Sheriff Bojang, Baboucarr Gaye and the rest of the crew.

Oh! Oh! I shouldn't also forget those hard working sisters, the lay-out
editors in particular such as Sainabou Fofana, Sagar Mbye, Aina Cherry,
Isatou Bojang, Mary Thomas, journalist Jai Marong and who else? Help me
please. I am missing all the names. This why I hate calling names.

Ebrima