GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 00:22:04 GMT
Dr. Saine,

On this proposal, a few words: scholarly, objective, perfect! It's a very
accurate synopsis of where we've been, where we are now, and where we can be
(if we summon enough courage to change the status quo.)The reaction of the
Gambia's politicians should tell us all we need to know about any of them.
There could be no better way to move forward in this new millenium - in my
judgment. Thanks for a superb job!

Saul.