GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebou Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 17:35:37 EDT
I will make it very short and hopefully you will continue to extend to me
your usual courtesy.  This issue about that $3m is beyond this forum and I
think we are done talking about it.  Whether you want to believe what I said
or not that is your business.  If you have doubts then wait until whenever
at your own convenience then try me before a court of law.  Yet until then
you have no choice but to accept things as they are since you cannot do
anything about it.  After all Mr. Robinson I do not want to discuss my topic
with anybody for that matter and I hope you will respect my position.

My brother Alpha, I will tell you honestly, and I am very glad you even
quoted my exact words verbatim about what I think about you people.  I mean
every word I said.  Your challenge for me to come up with some "better
plans"  for you people, etc etc......Well Alpha that effort was doomed from
day one, how can you recoup spilt milk on the ground.

You and your group can continue to do what you do best, and I will do my own
- Lakum dini kum wal ya din.
Leave me alone Mr. Alpha Robinson and mind your own business.

Ebou Jallow