GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 17:54:22 GMT
Saul:

Thanks for the kind comments! I always enjoy reading your useful postings;
and please, do keep it up! Anyway, I am glad that people are enjoying
reading my messages and in fact more are on the way.

Ebou Colley and Kebba Dampha: Where have you been to? (laugh) Brothers, I am
really missing your invaluable contributions to the L, and I am only hoping
that I'll read your postings very soon.

Buharry: Please, do keep me informed regarding Musa Ngum's forthcoming
cassette.

Katim Touray: Try and listen to Ifang Bondi's last CD titled "GIS GIS". The
melody is brilliant, and I am quite sure that you'll like it!

Ebrima Ceesay