GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 15:34:04 -0400
Ms. Jahumpa, don’t worry, I would NOT burst a vessel. Matter of fact, I
burst out laughing after reading you. You are simply hilarious. You know
your days are numbered too. Tombong tried it with me and somewhat succeeded,
now it is your turn. I save your jobs for you. ‘Challenge KB on G_L and your
job is saved’. You guys are simply pathetic. BUT challenging me comes with a
price. Like your cohort Tombong, I will make you dig deep into your
conscience and face your despicable deeds and slavery. You might save your
job, but just for a few days now and at the end of the day you will also
have to deal with certain things here that you NEVER want to deal with. You
know that Yaya is crossed with you for misrepresenting his support to him.
The moron already told you that if you do NOT turn things around, he is
bolting to Cuba. That’s why you keep giving these ridiculous predictions in
order to fool Yaya.

Now that we took care of the house-keeping, let me address your ‘issues’.
You know I am NOT lying about Buba Baldeh and Yaya. You tell me where the
‘ambassador-for-cash’ letters came from. It was Buba Baldeh and Baabaa Jobe
that were dealing with the man that wanted to bribe APRC and buy you guys
T-shirts for your campaign. You can deny all you want, but you know who
leaked the story. I am beginning to sense that you just want Buba Baldeh to
fry and that is why you want me to dwell on this point further. Well, you
are all a despicable bunch anyway and I care less whether any of you rot in
Hell.

As far as Yaya’s animosity towards Baldeh is concerned, how can you say that
I am lying about that? Where you NOT there when Yaya was blasting Buba
Baldeh? Did you NOT read Gambian newspapers to see the reports? You CANNOT
spin Yaya’s tirades against Baldeh and his slanderous nonsense against
respectable figures like Assan Musa Camara. The moron already said the words
and they have been documented for posterity. There is NOTHING you can do
about that.

You are also LYING through your teeth when you say that the Basse rally was
a clear indication of Yaya’s popularity in the country. Which ‘independent
political pundit’ are you quoting? We know that if you remove the ‘RENTED
CROWD’ that was in Basse (7 bus loads and over 40 cars and trucks that
accompanied Yaya’s entourage), you are left with a dismal attendance record
from the inhabitants of Basse. Woman, we know the gimmicks you guys are
playing. The bottom-line is that the destitute farmers in URD and the
Sarahulehs in Basse and supporters of Assan Musa Camara, MC Cham, Modou Musa
Njie (deceased), Musa Njie (businessman), Basiru Jawara (to name a few) are
NOT going to vote for Yaya. These people have had enough. Enough of the
FALSE promises. Transparency and accountability, and people know that your
boss is the most corrupt leader we have ever had in the country. APRC will
electrify 98% of the country before July 22, 2001, and that NEVER happened.
Hospitals do NOT have medicine. Prices of basic commodities have gone up.
There is no foreign currency in the country. To compound it all, the moron
went to Basse and did NOT tell the people anything but LIES about when he
was a guard at the State House. This is just pathetic. Your ‘video’ gimmick
will NOT work here. Send that to the mental midgets that frequent your
website. We know the ‘crowd’ was rented. Real APRC stalwarts that are NOT
deluding themselves with their heads buried in the sand, know that Basse was
a disaster for you guys. What explains Yaya’s irrational rattling against
Buba Baldeh? I am all ears.

As far as your ‘overstaying’ is concerned, I know you mental midgets have
difficulties understanding what I write at times. But please, before you
quote me, make sure you know what you are talking about. Reread my earlier
piece and tell me whether the IEC told you to leave Basse or not.

Contrary to what you think, I am in a great mood. All my ‘pals’ are also in
a fantastic mood. I am CONVINCED that Yaya is FINISHED. Mental midgets like
you should take Yusupha Jow’s advise and take up chess. Woman, Yaya roasted
himself a long time ago. What is going to topple Yaya happened some months
back. You guys on the APRC side are the frustrated ones that are now doing
everything to obviate the obvious. We all heard about the disastrous ‘rally’
the ‘aku-marabout’ had in Banjul. Whereas the Alliance rally attracted
crowds that filled ‘Tati Park’ from Primet to Ingram (under the rain), your
rally did NOT attract any crowds. Serrekunda is out of the question for you
guys with the advent of OJ. Bakau, the same. Gunjur, the same. Bijilo, the
same. Baddibu, you name. All you guys got, is the Jolas in Foni that are
preventing people from campaigning there. This can only happen in a
Dictatorship led by a tribalist like Yaya. Now we have Foni people (whose
citizenship is in question because most originate from Casamance) preventing
Gambians from having rallies in their own country. Despicable.

Woman, we have a check-mate; and guess who is falling? You know why you are
on G_L at this juncture. Devastating postings on G_L over the weekend are
circulating all the way to Bansang and Basse as we speak/write. That is
another nail in Yaya’s coffin. You CANNOT save your boss from the onslaught.
Yaya is FINISHED. All you can do is save your job for another few days. If
Yaya knows what is good for him, he will do like he told you and bolt to
Cuba. On October 19, 2001, Alliance Supporters are going to escort Darboe to
the State House where he belongs.
KB