GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
1Cool Dude <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 22:29:01 GMT
Hello Plaintiff,
  Welcome to the small-claim court of Gambia-L. On behalf of fellow
comrades, we curiously like to know how those illegal transactions
took place and if anything your involvement in this barbaric regime.
Afterall Mr jallow, $3million is $3,000,000 so don't you think some of
us are curious enough to get to the bottom of this. Absolutely!
Missing public funds is a public affair and NOT a private matter. Thus
we have a right to be enlightened, especially if you proclaim to be
one of the comrades here. No one is putting a gun to your head. You
started this conversation so finish it like the gentleman you seem
to be. This way you can help us with information that will help bring
your former boss, Yahya to justice. Your 'take me to court' rebuttals
gives us the impression that there's some sense of guilt here.You have
the opportunity to clear your name in front of over 600 juries here on
Gambia-L, so why blow it now. No one here wants to play merry-go-
round, if that's what you good at. Simply answer our questions with
honesty and integrity. Then you set yourself free. I personally don't
give a hoot about the $3million you pocketted, but I really care for
what that $3million could have done for those hard-working farmers,
the teachers, the hospitals, the schools and list goes on and on. Just
think about , if every average Capt. is able to embezzle $3million
from our small country whose yearly budjet is just plain comical,then
imagine what the Colonel himself,Yahya AJJ Jammeh is capable of doing.

And please don't remind us about what's more important and what's not
because if you cared so much about the student massacre you would have
atleast donated some of that $3million . I think Most of us know our
priorities here. And since you bragged about those big-shot lawyers of
yours isn't it a coincidence that the L is desperately looking for
such lawyers, who infact are very well aware of crimes committed by
this regime, and could possibly help us prosecute these morons.You
never attempt to introduce them to the L. You could have recommended
these guys to us if you cared enough.

You making this hard for yourself Ebou. Only the truth shall set you
free. Help us help you before it's too late. Saul, Apha, Peter have
every right to put you on the witness stand and some  may sympathize
with you,but bottom line is we need straight and responsible anwsers,
Sir! I can assure that when the dust settles, you don't want to see us
in court! Till next court date, you can merry-go-round with Mbaye
Wahoo Ak Yadi Kone 'cause that's not what we're good at. Court's under
recess!

                                      Honarable Mr Makaveli residing!