GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ylva Hernlund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 00:41:46 -0700
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 22:24:43 -0400
From: "Dr. Alexander O,. Akpodiete, Esq." <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [AfricaMatters] Fw: ISID LIST: FW: U.S. Presidential Election:
    What's in It for Africa?

AS AN AFRICAN, I AM NOT BEING NONCHALANT ABOUT THE ELECTIONS.  I AM ONE OF
THE PRIVATE DELEGATES GOING TO NIGERIA AS PART OF CLINTON'S VISIT FROM
AUGUST 25 - 27.  I DON'T BELIEVE THE REPUBLICANS WILL DO THE SAME.

 BELOW IS AN INVITATION FOR A BREAKFAST FOR NIGERIAN INDEPENDENCE

YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO
A NON-DENOMINATIONAL CHRISTIAN PRAYER BREAKFAST
FOR NIGERIA'S 40TH INDEPENDENCE ANNIVERSARY

DATE: SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2000

PLACE: BANQUET HALL (9th FLOOR)
  HOLIDAY INN (PRO PLAYER STADIUM/CALDER RACE COURSE)
  21465 N.W. 27TH AVENUE\(UNIVERSITY DRIVE/UNITY BLVD. AND COUNTY-LINE ROAD)

TIME: 11:00 A.M. - 1 P.M.
  PLEASE ARRIVE BY 10:30 A.M. AND BE SEATED. WE WILL START PROMPTLY

FEE:  Free -  Please bring a canned good or unopened toy as a donation

For More Info, contact:
Dr. Alexander O. Akpodiete, Esq.
 AKPODIETE LAW GROUP, P.A.
Courthouse, Plaza, 11th Floor, 28 West Flagler Street, , Miami, Florida
33130-1890 USA
305.358.3666 Voice; 305.358.0907 Fax
Website: www.lawyers.com/akpodietelawgroup ; E-mail: [log in to unmask]

***       TO GOD BE THE GLORY       ***

Because, in the end, you get what you pay for. Secure your ESPN
Fantasy Football 2000 franchise today!
http://click.egroups.com/1/8540/14/_/192352/_/966651678/

To the extent possible, please keep postings concise. Our archives are at : http://www.egroups.com/group/us-afr-network .  To Post a message, send it to [log in to unmask] .  Tell others to subscribe by sending a blank message to [log in to unmask] .  To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: [log in to unmask]