GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ebou colly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 02:12:53 -0700
Well said Dampha. Yaya is certainly finished. Let the
opposition start forming a government. Let them not be
bothered by the heavy anti-aircraft guns he is running
around with. None of those weapons are functional.
They are mainly to intimidate the rest of the GNA
units to prevent the true good soldiers from acting
against the State Guard where he has a hand full of
some lunatic killers hand picked from his ethnic
group.
These are Musa Jammeh and co. Ablie Kujabi the master
torturer at the NIA is another terrorist bent on
killing kill for Yaya. He must be watched. Anyway they
are all cowards who like their master don't even know
how to use the weapons they are carrying properly.
But take these words from me, Yaya's heavy guns are
mere toys dumped in the country by Egypt in 1996. If
they try to fire them, they would be the first to die
from its explosion. You remember their demise at
Polodi firing range? This would be the worst if they
try to fire those anti-aircraft guns.
Even at the State Guard, most of the serving soldiers
there will not stand with Yaya at his last desparete
moments. But like in the case of all tyrants there are
always some few dogs around them doomed to go to hell
with their masters.
These are the few he ordered to slaughter another
armless youth again this week. He has added another
name, the last on his list of slain kids whose mother
is forced with the trauma of burying another child.
Reminds us of what he did last year April.
But the GNA will stand beside the opposition in the
final hours.
President Darbo could form a government now. The evil
lunatics are finished. Bluffs will not save them from
the wrath of the people. They will try to run at the
last minute. It is even said that Yaya has already
sent his wife and baby to Morroco in prepation for the
final dash. But we will get him there.
Ebou Colly