GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
peter sanyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 04:56:36 PDT
Mr.Jatta
could u please supply us with the names of these monsters in order to
facilitate the documentation process for future trials. Do i sense a feeling
of sympathy for these unprofessional beasts from ur side or what. Was it not
their primary duty to safeguard the rights of these innocent brothers,
sisters, nephews etc than to butchered them. Nightmares are not what these
animals should be facing in their sleeps but they should have been
reprimanded in custody long time ago together with their supreme commander
in guilt(executioner-Jammeh). Would u have obeyed the same orders if u were
on duty mr,jatta???...probably YES....hence u mentioned that u WERE LUCKY
THAT U WAS NOT ON DUTY...
Do us a favour and reveal these child murderers cuz we already knew who gave
the orders but not direct executioners...
kittos
peter