GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 00:15:06 -0500
After a long dialogue with a good friend of mine over the recent human
rights abuses by our infamous government, the idea of a Million'Gambians'
March came into mind as if it was a message from the Most High. I'm not
a messiah and am not going to pretend as one either, am NOT on drugs
either. Frankly, I only take two tablets of paracetamol a day as suggested
by my therapist from this anger management class am taking thanks to this
nauseatic 'beef' I have over these Morons, The Jammeh Crime Team. Other
than that, ain't darn thing change. I still wear my pants one leg at a
time so I guess am alright.You know alright, but not really alright. Well,
let's get to the PROPOSAL. It goes as this ladies & gentlemen:

IT IS PARAMOUNT THAT WE ALL 'CHOOSE A DAY', A DAY WHEN ALL 'CONCERN
GAMBIANS' JOIN HAND IN HAND AND DEMONSTRATE ALL THE WAY TO THE STATE HOUSE
AND REGAIN THE PRESIDENCY AND COUNTRY THAT IS RIGHTFULLY OURS, NOT SOME
CHAOTIC LUNATICS. A DAY OF REPARATION,ATONEMENT,JUSTICE,PATRIOTISM AND
FINALLY PEACE FOR ALL AND SUNDRY. LOOK AT IT AS A DAY YOU WOULD REALLY
PROUD TO BE A GAMBIAN.

BUT, folks I can't stress this enoungh WE MUST CHOOSE A DATE. With the help
of technology, funds and human will, we can disseminate as much information
as possible to educate/inform the uneducated/uninformed  and put an end to
our miseries. We can't afford to procrastinate nor can we dwell on excuses
that put us in our very own miseries in the first place. I leave you all
with this thought. "When are we ready to really take action?" Suggest a
DATE please. A day of reparation. Let's get rid of these 'Bloody Fools'
before another another tragedy strikes. I would hate to see another parent
mourning for their child all because we failed to prevent the expected.

                                                  MR. MAKAVELI
                                                  A VERY CONCERN CITIZEN.

Gambiansonline ..Design With The Gambian People In Mind.
To join our Mailling List goto  http://www.gambiansonline.com
Don't forget to join our Chatrooms.