GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 02:20:17 -0400
Ebrima,

Did your "source" attempted to find out whether or not the Central Bank
Authorities verified the veracity of Baba Jobe's claim that Yahya Jammeh
indeed demanded of the bank such a huge amount of money (D35m) before
dishing it out to him (Jobe)?

For this sounds to me too good to be true, however, lax the modus operandi
of the Central Bank may seem to be.

So long.

OB.