GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 20:58:37 EDT
Ebrima Ceesay,

Best of luck with your doctoral thesis. I am sure you will do just fine.
Thanks to you and your sources for forwarding this information, and may Allah
help the Gambian people. It looks like total chaos is about to unfold there.
If Jammeh runs, ,that will also leave a mess behind as the race for
succession and whatever that form may take kicks in. The situation with the proposed
coalition is already showing signs of possible disharmony and as soon as I have
time, I shall comment on Waa Juwara's statement regarding the propsed
coalition.
However, whether Jammeh asks the U.S to help him ot get out or not, he can
run but he cannot hide. He will have to answer to the Gambian people because we
African should be quite tired of just having corrupt leaders milk us dry and
then find assistance in the West to hide themselves and what they steal from
the people when the West would not tolerate the same from anyone. Enough of
that.

Jabou Joh