GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Larry Jano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 18:22:55 -0700
The people working for Yaya are coached by him and
they do exactly what he wants them to do.I think the
Basse incident is just the beginning of what is to
come.I have always said that Yayas violent action
should be met with equal or more resolute action,only
then will he come to his senses.He is now bluffing
will his so-called millitary tugs.It is time we join
those of us  who are working towards initiating the
inevidable force against this man,and stop dreaming
that he will accept defeat through an electoral
process.
His ammassing of wealth is a clear indication that he
is not going any where,if not forced to.
Gambians should learn a lesson from events that took
place in Sierra Leon and Liberia.
Yaya is slowly but surely dragging out beloved country
to a similar situation.
We are keeping a close tap on all is shaddy financial
deals, thanks to those of you back there.
Larry.
I would advise UDP officials to fully arm them selves
since the constitution gives  them that right.