GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 18:18:37 -0000
Brother,

If the "authorities" take part, we can't call that a demonstration or
commemoration, we'll have to call that a CHARADE! In any normal society, it
wouldn't be too much to ask that cold-blooded murderers be brought to book.
But then, one can't prosecute oneself! Can one? I bet you though that, soon
after this meeting, we'll hear that Yaya Jammeh has "donated" x hundred
thousand Dalasi to the Students. And the Daily Observer will carry a front
page story about how benevolent and generous the "President" is. Don't
worry, we won't miss that news. Tombong will ensure that we don't.

Saul.