GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 11:56:10 -0400
Ms. Joh, you have a big problem that I CANNOT help you with. We have few
more days to liberate our country. I shall NOT be wasting those days
engaging nonentities like yourself. You are a mental midget that does NOT
understand what I write and a vindictive woman that harbors grudges forever.
I do NOT have your time. You do NOT have to pray hard for me NOT to have
power in Gambia. For some of us we are doing this because we believe in what
we are doing. This is NOT about power or positions for us. Besides, even if
I had power over you, I will NEVER come after you. Am NOT as vindictive and
hateful as you are. I had differences with people on G_L. When all was said
and done, each moved on. But NOT with vindictive people like you. Even after
Yusupha Jow has been victimized, you are still NOT happy. What is wrong with
you?

You are so hateful you CANNOT get over the fact that ALL Gambians are
entitled to support Ousainou Darboe. Why should Darboe NOT ask for the
support of the PPP folks? Why should those people also not give their
support to Darboe? The issue is so crystal clear, but your hate will NOT
allow you to see it. Your criticism of the Alliance for seeking and
receiving PPP support is disingenuous, to say the least, and dishonest, in
my opinion. I have NEVER seen any of you vermin criticizing AFPRC/APRC for
using PPP stalwarts like Buba Baldeh and Nafa Saho and other politicians and
civil servants. Why should we take you seriously when you criticize the
Alliance for bringing together former NCP (Dembo ‘by force’ Bojang), PPP
(Sam Sillah) and GPP (Assan Musa Camara) under one umbrella? Gambians know
that yours are the vindictive cries of jealous people. Sour grapes. The
Alliance is the most inclusive organization in the country. Come October 18,
2001, Gambians will elect President Darboe and there is nothing your jealous
protests can do about that.

You are one vindictive woman. Frankly, I misjudged you. See, I genuinely
used to think that you are a very religious person that has a good sense of
right and wrong. When I told you before that I relied on something stronger
than you did and you misinterpreted me, what I meant was that I knew you had
a strong faith, but I was confident that I had stronger faith. You thought I
meant something else. Now I realize that I even overestimated you. Ms. Joh,
this is a battle of GOOD and EVIL for me. When I write on G_L, political
positions and calculations are NOT at the forefront of my mind. I think
about our children that were slaughtered in broad daylight and I think about
God and what we are going to say on Judgment Day. This is the bigger picture
for me. Every other little argument here and there feeds off of this. See
why I do NOT fear anybody?

I am encouraged by news coming from Banjul today that both the military and
the religious leaders have smelled the coffee and are lifting their
unconditional support to Yaya. Yaya is FINISHED. There is no point in people
being foolish and sinking with Yaya’s boat. As we speak/write, the moron is
packing his bags in Kanilai and destroying all his incriminating papers
before President Darboe descend on him. The religious leaders know that Yaya
is FINISHED. The army knows that Yaya is FINISHED. Everybody knows that Yaya
is FINISHED. You Ms. Joh are incapacitated because of your hatred and
self-centeredness. Be my guest and sink with Yaya.
KB