GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elhajj Mustapha Fye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2007 14:22:53 +0200
You are 100 % right Oko ! We were the boys for both late Pindo and  Mustapha
Fye (Th鋊us ) in North Carolina. It`s always nice hearing from you, because
you remind us a lot about our childhood days. Although I have missed a lot
in the Gambia for the past 13 years, but still our prayers are with all of
you.  May the fruits of our elders germinate on all of us.

EL - Mustapha Fye
Uppsala - Sweden