GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
samateh saikou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:36:14 +0100
Ebrima,

I just saw this one and thank you very much.I was recently introduced to
works Finelstein by a Gambian friend here.Any body interested in the
Israel/Palestinian conflict should read "The holocaust Industry",a very
serious work,no doubt many were struggling to stop the book from being
published.

For Freedom
Saiks